Friday, April 01, 2011

sinusitis bronchitis

I have been congested and coughing for almost 3 weeks now, so today I went to the Dr and was told I was going to be treated for sinusitis bronchitis. Yeah! I now have $100 worth of drugs - a mixture of OTC and Prescription. The OTC was actually more then the 3 prescriptions - crazy drug companies!
I also went to the eye Dr. yesterday - I thought it had been about 2 years since I went in, oh no it had been 4. No wonder my glasses are turning green.... SO i ordered a new pair of glasses and sunglasses today. The lady at Target was wonderful and very honest with what looked good and what didn't! So I had 3 people help me pick out glasses, so they should look good! And I found out that with my eyes Lasiks is not a great idea since they are not bad - there is a huge chance of them over correcting my eyes and then I would still have to wear glasses for reading... does not seem worth it for the money. So I will stop wondering and deciding if I actually want to try it.
Going to make the kids fake cupcakes for april fools day... pictures to follow!

1 comment:

mariposa77 said...

OH NO!!!! That is so not fun. :-( So sorry you feel bad. I hope the drugs work soon. And DUH on the glasses woman!! I'm sure your new pair will look hot! Can't wait to see them. :-)