Thursday, March 06, 2008

1st try

I have found easy direction to make the bigger bows so I was playing yesterday. I think they turned out alright - the direction calls for wider ribbon but I made it with what I had. I was pretty please with the out come:


http://bowdesigns.50webs.com
This is the website I found the bow instructions. I am going to try the Tutu bow holder next.








I also learned how to make a purse today. I have to say there was a huge rush of joy when it all came together! I never thought I would be so proud of myself for learning to sew! It is fun! And since Mom has the tool itis pretty cheap also.

The kids had a great time helping MaMere plant the tomatoe and pepper plants. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another muffin, that girl must be a poopin machine!