Tuesday, March 11, 2008

photo job

Well today was the first day of taking pictures and getting paid for it. While I was driving there I felt the nerves crep up but I called Megan she did a little cheerleading for me and I was fine. I knew once I walked in and saw some faces I knew I would be fine - it is that first step in the door. My dad was suppose to be there but ended up in Texas so I was on my own. But it all worked out. I saw a friendly face right away and started working. The pictures turned out alright. I know somethings now so I can get better pictures on Thursday. Erik said they turned out good for what they are being used for.
Besides that things are going good. We have western Day tomorrow so I will be with Jaxon all day - should be fun. I will post pictures of that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well - on your way baby!