Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hard to find



I just ordered this doll from Toys R Us because you can not find her in the stores. It is crazy Fisher price has come up with an amazing product and they are so hard to find! What are Snap'n style doll - only the greatest doll for little girls.
"Snap 'n Style friends are so adorable—just like her! And these dolls are so easy to dress, with outfits that snap on and off. Your little girl will love combing their soft hair and dressing them up in different styles. The doll’s themed accessory sets are perfect for exploring sports and other activities she might like to try someday. And the wide range of Snap ’n Style dolls reflects the diversity she’ll find in her world"
I am actually calling Fisher Price tomorrow to find out why they are not in more stores. I only found out about them at Christmas because a friend of mine who's daughter is the same age found them so I tell everyone about them. If you do find them in the stores (Walmart and Toys r us are the only ones I have found that carry them) they have one or two - The walmart today did not even have a spot for them and Megan's told her they clearanced them out (maybe that was toys r us)
Anyway that was my rant about nothing

Today I hurt my toe again - I fell (yes Hallie I am spaz) and stopped my fall with my bad tow - It HURTS!!!!! hopefully it is just sprained again - we will see in 2 weeks when I go get my next set of x-rays

No comments: