Sunday, March 16, 2008

weekend update

What a busy weekend!
Saturday the kids went with Erik to the St. Patty's day parade - Erik took one picture because he had both kids. I decided to stay home because of my good ol toe! I will be so glad when the pain stops!!!

That night Jaxon and Erik went to Monster Trucks with Bobby, Tommy,my Dad and a couple we knew when we lived in Va. While KK and I stayed home with our neighbor Kaitlyn, she spend the night so that was fun, KK had someone to play with till I send them to bed at 9 and they fell right to sleep - yeah for me.

Sunday was when we were the busiest. We had lunch over at my parents house with the whole family their. We had early "Easter" since Bobby and Jerry are spending Easter with their own in-laws. We had a great time. Good food - not too much this time. The kids did the Easter egg hunt and we tried to get a good picture of them all looking (I know when are we going to give that one up?)

Then around 2pm we left to go to the Shell Easter Egg hunt where I was taken pictures for the Shell Newsletter. I have decided that with my knowledge level of cameras I am much better with outside photography! (I had a hard time at the annual dinners with the lighting or lack there of - I am looking into a class to take with the money I have earned) But the kids had a great time there. KK found the Golden Egg for her age group and Jaxon came in 3rd for his age group (they count the eggs)so they both got big baskets filled with stuff. They were happy! Jaxon fell asleep as we turned into the neighborhood at 6pm and has been asleep ever since. Fun fun day - Fun FUN weekend!

I had hoped to add pictures to show our weekend but the website is not uploading the pictures. I'll try again later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busy weekend but fun! Glad y'all had a good time this weekend!