Friday, March 28, 2008

Birthday present

Megan wanted to see the presents I made for Scott's little girl - Bryn. I also made her a little purse with a horse on it - turned out super cute (pictures will come later on that - still at my mom's house waiting for me to make the handles.)
Here are pictures of the bow holder and a few bows I made for her. Tell me the truth - does this look like a good B-day present?
I really had fun making it - very easy! (No I did not make the letters)




I went to the Dr yesterday and everything looks good for my toe. I was told to buy some new shoes and replace them often so I do not roll my ankle anymore. I may have problems down the road but for now I am good to go! YEAH. He did say to wait a month or so to start walking but I can ride my bike and use the elliptical.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's really cute - any girl would love that! Great news on the toe - just take it easy! Thanks for watching TomTom he had a great time!

megan said...

Super Cute...You said it best when you told me any little kid loves something with their name on it...believe in your own words, they helped me:)

Yea! Toe! No more tripping! Says the girl who cant walk on a flat sidewalk!

EriK said...

Yea! Toe! Now where's my dinner?!

comeaux said...

looks great. so does the ribbon shirt. You have such talent :) glad your toe is better too :)