Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Good and Bad

Well this past weekend was full of fun, family and friends and at the same time it was full of hurt and sickness!
I took the kids to Texas Thursday through Sunday
Thursday we meet up with my cousin Peter and his family at the Health Museum in Huston. This was my first time to meet Drew (my Godson)so I was very excited. Dawn and the kids looked great!
Friday I went to IKEA - yes my fave store in Houston - we are almost done putting up everything. And I see I need more things!!
This is when the fun started. Jaxon woke up from his nap with a low fever but that was knocked out with some meds. But that night KK started to throw up. She spit up off and on all night so that was no fun for anyone.
But Saturday everyone seemed fine. We had a fun day just hanging out with the Labauves. Bobby, Hallie, and Maddie got there and we headed over to The Comeaux's house. We played and had great food then we headed to the church for Mass and then the Baptism. Jaxon and KK were so good - I was impressed!
The Baptism was great. Drew was great.
Then we go back to the house and everything was fine till KK threw up. ALL over me!
So end of party for us!
That night was fun after we put Jaxon and KK to sleep.
Then the best part of the weekend - HAHA -
Sunday morning I was walking down the stairs - KK in my arms and Jaxon on the step in front of me when I lost my footing and landed on my big toe! Yes what a crazy thing to happen. I was not able to walk on it till today. It really really hurt!! The best part about it is the ball is Saturday!! I have no idea what I am going to do!!!
So that is the good and the bad of the weekend!
Here is the link to the pictures I took


share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BcuHDVoybP3A


oh and YEAh for the Tigers!! What a great game!!

No comments: