Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday

This weekend has been busy so far. Friday b-day party for a boy in Jaxon's class, saturday morning b-day party and then we went to a parade downtown. KK loved it she was waving and so excited about getting beads. Between the 2 we caught 10 little bears - yes 10 bears that are all the same. Jaxon has a parade Friday at school so he will be throwing those. That is the bad part about the parade having one stuffed toy. But Jaxon did get 2 footballs and Kk got a dog that barks when you touch his belly. They had a blast!
KK is still sleeping in her toddler bed. She wants nothing to do with her crib which is bad at nap time. She yells now when I put her down for her nap so I am going to have to find a way to get her to take a nap. Last week she would wait till we got in the car to go pick of Jaxon. I did decide to keep her at the same MDO next year. The other school I was looking at did not get reviews from people I know who have their kids there. They all said it is not a learning center and they do not do all the fun stuff that BPECC does like skating.
I have been doing a photo class on http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com
I have learned a lot. It is a basic SLR class so you should check it out if you want to learn how to take pictures out of the auto mode.

No comments: