Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shattered Toe

I finally went to the Dr today after 3 weeks of my big toe hurting - remember I landed on it wrong while in Texas on the stairs - well the Dr was just talking telling me how nobody breaks their toe by stepping wrong on it but he would x-ray it just because it had been 3 weeks and it was still red/purple and swollen. He came back in with a whole different tone - my toe was not only broken in one place but as he put it - it was shattered. OK now I know why it still hurts and I can't bend it. I did not see the x-rays but he made some calls and I have to go to the foot Dr in the morning and that Dr has me on crutches which suck (so I don't us them- what is one more day of walking on it!)
I may be in a walking boot for 6 weeks or if it is really bad I may need surgery!!!!!! FOR MY BIG TOE! CRAZY!
I'll let you know more tomorrow. Becareful on those stairs!

2 comments:

comeaux said...

OH NO!!! Im so sorry. I hope it is better soon and that you dont need surgery.

Anonymous said...

I think you have earned the title of Supreme Super Spaz!