Monday, January 21, 2008

a little update

This has been a busy week!
Katie decided she was going to start sleeping in her toddler bed. We had one set up because Jaxon use to sleep in her room. Well now she is sleeping in it. She is really good when it is bed time she runs in there and lays down. I tell her if she gets up she is going in the crib and we have had no problems. One night she did go visit Jaxon but I told her if she got up again she was going in the crib and since then no problems.
We had the Krewe of Jupiter's parade on Saturday - one of the coldest nights - but we had a great time. My friends watched Katie while Jaxon and I headed downtown with Jerry and Amanda and the girls. Everyone had a great time and we all warmed up once the parade started.
We have rearranged most of the house while Erik has been off work. After 6 months we have also gotten all our stuff from Jerry's house (thank you both for that. Now my extra room off our bedroom is a scrapbook/workout room and I love it!! The loft upstairs has a TV and 2 chairs so we Can send the kids up to play PS2 or watch TV if we need them to go. (which would have been nice during football season). We changed Jaxon's room a little also - just moved some stuff so he can have more room to play.
Our next project is to get pictures up on the walls. I am going to look for frames tomorrow.
I guess that is all for now. I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Mouse said...

hey I don't have your new address...will you send it my way, PUHLEEZE!!!